Thursday, March 10, 2011

Smartboard Project #13



I thought this project was a great idea. I now definitely believe that the smartboard can help in the classroom in so many ways. Just in the lesson that my group did on MyPyramid seemed to be much more interesting than when I was taught the food guide pyramid in school, thanks to the smartboard. This technological device can help us make any lesson more interactive and interesting for the students. I have just begun to learn things about the smartboard and I look forward to see what else I can come up with using this item.
The results that we got back on the form we sent was pretty good responses. Everyone seemed to like the animations we included into the activity. They all agreed that the animation contributed to the lesson. One person gave us a below perfect score on the question did the speakers feel comfortable teaching the topic, and I totally agree with that. I wish that our group could of had more time to practice the lesson as a whole. This was our first time doing a project in front of other people so I know personally I was a little nervous at first. This will just be something that I will have to work on each time I teach in front of people. I thought though overall my group did a great job on this project, and I think we all learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment