Sunday, March 6, 2011

PLN Project #10

I would have to say that I personally like to use Symbaloo for my personal learning network. Until EDM310 I did not even know the site existed or what a PLN was for that matter. Through symbaloo I can have access to my favorite bookmarks at anytime. It is also a quick way to check my facebook, twitter, and blog page for any updates. I can also add educational sites to it as I find them. The thing I like most about this site is that everything that I usually check when I get onto the computer is right there in front of me and I don't have to go searching everywhere for it. I also think it is wonderful that I can access my symbaloo page from any computer by simply just signing in. I look forward to see what else I can do and learn through using symbaloo.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shaska,

    I see that you have found Symbaloo to be a good tool for you, now try to make contacts with some of the people who's blogs you follow. See if you can find if they would recommend following anyone else.

    Remember, Keep adding to your PLN as you go along in this class. There are lots of things to remember, and if you keep it in Symbaloo you will have easy access to that information.

    Keep up the good work,

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete