Thursday, March 24, 2011

Comments4Kids Summary #2

ts2011
Ts2011 is a student in Mr. Wolfe's class.  Ts2011 was writing about how the class was getting ready for the SAT, ARMT, and the math test.  He or she wrote about how this time can be stressful for some people.  They are learning how to solve different types of math problems.  He or she said that math can be fun or frustrating, and that during this time they have to just keep moving forward.  I responded back by saying that I agree with them about how math can be fun or frustrating.  I personally leaned to math being more frustrating.  I told them that I did not start to enjoy math until I made it into kind of a puzzle for me to solve.  I commented that I thought it was great that they are such a positive person, and that I loved that they keep telling themselves to keep moving forward.  I finished my response with wishing them luck on there upcoming test.  Ts2011 responded back to me by writing that they hope I fun making my math problems into puzzles.  


Ala
Ala is a student at Pt England School.  In her post she was writing about how excited she was to go to her science class.  She was writing about how she loved science because of all of the fun experiments they get to do.  When she finally got to class she realized that the were not doing an experiment but instead they were learning about nutrition.  She wrote about how she was sad at first but later was okay with the topic.  She enjoyed learning about all the different things we should eat.  She especially thought it was great that we should eat some of everything and not cut things completely out of our diets.  I responded to Ala by say that I too love science in grade school because of all of the experiments.  I told her though I thought it was great that her teacher was teaching her class about nutrition especially in today's society.  I agreed with her that it is important that we eat a little bit of everything but just to remember to use portion control with certain items.  Ala responded back by thanking for all of the responses to her blog. 


Grace
Grace is a student in Ms. Engelhard's class.  Grace wrote a poem in her blog post.  The poem was talking about three different people and what they were doing and not being able to do.  I responded to Grace's blog by say that I have always enjoyed poetry, and my favorite poetry book in grade school was Where The Sidewalk Ends.  I told her that I enjoyed her poem and I thought she had a natural talent for writing poetry.


 

children all around the world

No comments:

Post a Comment