Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Final Report on PLN

Symbaloo Icon

Let me start of by saying that I am very thankful that I have been introduced to Symbaloo. It has made my life much easier when I am searching for things on the internet. I have all of my most visited and favorite sites on my main webmix page. I love this because everything is right there and I can go to any of my sites by simply clicking the tiles. I also think it is great that I can create different webmix pages to fit my preferences. I can have all of my school things on one webmix and my miscellaneous sites on a different webmix. Another thing that I enjoy about Symbaloo is that I can access it anywhere on any computer. This is convenient because if I make a tile for something that I am working on then I don't have to worry about remembering the web address. I find that Symbaloo is so easy to use and navigate through. I plan to keep using the Symbaloo site and look forward to adding new information to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment