Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Comments4Kids Summary

Gabe
Gabe was a fourth grader who was blogging about how he believed that the Lock Ness Monster was still alive.  He said that there was enough evidence to support his theory.  I responded back by telling him I thought that there was enough evidence to support that there was a Lock Ness Monster one time or another somewhere in the world.  He responded back by stating the Lock Ness Monster is still alive today.  I thought his post was pretty interesting.

Yasmine
Yasmine was a writing about her hard swim practice that she went to.  She gave a lot of detail about the different things the coach made her do during practice to make her technique better.  I responded back to Yasmine by telling her that I liked how much detail she put into her post, it really made me feel that I could see her practice.  I told her that I could remember similar practices when I was in school for my running practices.  She responded back to me by stating that one day she hope to be in the Olympics for swimming.  I think that is a great goal that she has set for herself.

Paris 
Paris is a five year student at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ.  She was writing about her walk through the brush with her father.  While she was on her walk they spotted a dead rat and she got sick.  She did get medicine though and started to feel much better.  I responded back to her by writing that I thought it was great that her and her dad went on brush walks together.  I stated that I as well would have gotten sick if I were to see a dead rat.  I wrote that I was glad that she got to feeling better though, and wished her a better brush walk next time.
     

boy and girl child

No comments:

Post a Comment